Thursday, March 26, 2009

Choco-diet


Hence there be another reason that chocolate is a girl's best friend.
I have never been a real chocoholic, but like any other woman, there was just that time that I craved a chocolate snack. Today you hear rumors of how chocolate is acutually good for you, and the darker the better.
I took advantage of that fact, plus the fact that I don't go absolutely crazy over chocolate, and I used it for my dietary advantage. I would suggest anyone to go pick up a box of Hersey's Sticks. Get your favorite flavor of dark chocolate and each stick is only 60 calories. I take one when I want dessert after a meal and I take one when I'm getting hungry for supper and Chris can't get home from work soon enough, plus I take one for a snack at night when I would normally indulge in a snack that is far over 200 calories.
Amazingly, this little piece of chocolate gets my mind off of the munchies!

No comments:

Post a Comment